Demi Lovato

Demetria Devonne Lovato

#1 2011-01-22 17:35:15

demi

Administrator

Scoring

Wants to add scoring to the forum.

For what you can get a point?

1. Receive one point for adding a news, article of his own (that is translated through you, giving the source of course) in the following categories:
- News
- Events
- Gossip
- Interviews
- Announcements

- Will not be taken into account to copy the news from some other Polish side there unless you tłumaczyli¶cie text.

2. You write three threads (with photos, etc.) in the category:
- India (entire department)
- Religions (Christianity, Islam, etc. - the whole division)
If the topic is translated through you get a point.

3. Receive one point for the opening of three topics in the forum
- "Other movies Bollywood / Other productions of India-West"
- Videos of Kollywood or Tollywood
- "Other films / TV series."

If the text is translated through you (as sometimes happens that there is no Polish name) receive one point for a translated text in these sections.

4. Receive one point for the opening of three topics in the forum:
- "Literature"
- "Indian Literature"
- "Indian Goods"
- "Health & Beauty"
- "Musicians Bollywood '
- "Unexplained"

For what you can get two points?

Quite sizeable for translating the interview with the actor.

Points will be awarded an administrator and moderator. What is missed is the administrator fix moderator. As if to demand what the church:)

Justification

Giving the point must be solidly founded. Justification to write a moderator or an administrator can read in this post which will be updated by me or Milkaję and moderators dawn, olgę89: JUSTIFICATION

Maybe in this post to write something like:
I give a point X for the fact that recently translated / and for us news / announcement / interview entitled:
- "........"

or

I give 1 point Y for the fact that he founded three threads (not of his own) in the section ... Fri:
- "................"
- -"............"
- -"..............."

For what you can get one point minusowy?

1. For the size of a signature - is to have 170 pixels in height (wait, four, five days before it'll)

2. For not reducing their photos in "My own form of" - I even wrote and sticked as it reduces but reading this is a different case. Size to be more or less like the normal wallpaper or height to 700 pixels and a width of 600 pixels (or vice versa) - I say this because when the date for the large sized photos of some of those slow to load.

3. for failing to follow warnings moderator or administrator

4. an argument for bringing the forum

* I reserve the amendments to these rules.

* Minus three points result in ban

* As the true reputation of not working was such a provisional - the downside is that everyone has access to it, however, give a point is documented in the post for support and would be difficult to fake anything, but if that person could be found that would alter their number of points - for any change receives a penalty point, three penalty points resulting in a ban. So please respect that this option is for administrator and moderator (I can make an exception as it is someone new and do not know what's going on, then go to the church upomnę).

Also, I encourage all about applying for points:)
If you are not too scared note at the bottom: P

Board footer

RSS