Demi Lovato

Demetria Devonne Lovato

#1 2011-02-18 17:40:12

demi

Administrator

Camp Rock-O film

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_a25pHNrt1_A/SF6WTLS3-3I/AAAAAAAAALE/CgRh4hJ-i38/s400/camp+rock.jpg
Camp Rock - a film produced by Disney Channel, in which characters such as "Stars"music "rock" played by the band the Jonas Brothers. Prime Minister of the United States took place on 20 June 2008. Junior musical was written by Julie Brown, Paul Brown, Regina Hicks and Karen Gist. The film was shot in the Camp and Camp Kilcoo Wanakita in the Haliburton Highlands, Ontario, Canada.

Story

This is a story about a teenage girl named Mitchie, who desperately wants to spend her summer at a prestigious rock camp, but can only do so provided that will help your mom, who is hired as a cook for the above. camp. When the camp alone, Mitchie tries his skills at singing - but not see it - teen pop star Shane and decides to find out who's behind the beautiful voice. Mitchie At the same time, wanting to make friends with the "queen of camp," Tess Tyler lying to everyone that her mom is the presenter of the "Charts and News"in China. But Tess is not a true friend Mitchie - use it, and when he discovers that the main character has a beautiful voice, pushing it into the background, telling her to sing in chórkach.Po discovery lies Mitchie is deleted from the letter of the choir and the band assumes the przyjaciółką.Tess seeing them in a competition frame him for stealing bracelets and can not occur in the grand final. At the end of Mitchie sings own song with Shanem.Razem all sing a song "We Rock".
Heroes
Main

* Shane Gray (Joe Jonas) is the main male character in the film. Is a vocalist of Connect Three. At the beginning of the film is presented as the capricious star, who does not like staying at Camp Rock. Shane overhears a girl, Mitchie Torres, singing that reminded him of music I ever liked. He lived on Camp Rock three years ago.
    * Mitchie Torres (Demi Lovato) main female character in the film. It is not rich, but always dreamed about, to go to Camp Rock. To fulfill your desires, helps her mother (Maria Canals Barrera) at work in the kitchen. Soon the light goes out of its lie, that her mom is the presenter of "Hits and News" in China-when in fact she is a cook at the camp. When she Tess of stealing the bracelet she and Caitlyn are deprived of the possibility of the Grand Final of the camp, but in the end she sings a song ("This Is Me"), you can hear Shane Gray, and following its completion ("Gotta Find You").
    * Gray, Nate (Nick Jonas) is the brother of Shane and Jason, and a member of the team. Is a guitarist and vocalist in the band Connect Three.
    * Jason Gray (Kevin Jonas) is the brother of Shane and Nate and a member of the team. It is the main guitarist in the band Connect Three. Intelligence does not sin. He wished that Shane did it at the workshop feeder.
    * Caitlyn Geller (Alyson Stoner) is Mitchie best friend that you met at camp. It is the only person who has never been malicious towards her. Caitlyn wants to be a music producer and carries with him everywhere laptopa.Dawno ago a friend of Tess.
    * Tess Tyler (Meaghan Jette Martin) is a negative character. He goes to camp, he plans to become a star. Therefore, it is mischievous in relation to other persons, such as Mitchie. Long ago, a friend of Caitlyn, but found it to be the enemy when she learned that he has talent.
    * Pador Ella (Anna Maria Perez de Tagle), is a friend of Tess, it comes everywhere and doing everything that it tells Tess. Not as nasty as Tess, but friendship with her, because she wants to be popular. At the end opposed to Tess.
    * Margaret "Peggy" Dupree (Jasmine Richards) is a friend of Tess, it comes everywhere and doing everything that it tells Tess. Not as nasty as Tess, but friendship with her, because she wants to be popular. At the end opposed to Tess, as Ella.
    * Lola Scott (Aaryn Doyle) has long been riding on Camp Rock and befriends Mitchie and Caitlyn.Świetnie sings.

The remaining

* Barron (Jordan Francis) and Sander's friend Lola.
    * Sander (Roshon Fegan]) Lola and friend of Barron's.
    * Connie Torres (Maria Canals Barrera) is mama Mitchie. Assists in achieving their dreams and takes care of her work at Camp Rock.
    * Andy (Giovanni Spina), drummer Shane teaches you to dance.
    * Steve Torres (Ed Jaunz) Mitchie dad.
    * Brown Cessario (Daniel Fathers), the owner of Camp Rock.
    * Dee La Duke (Julie Brown), owner of Camp Rock.
    * TJ Tyler (Jennifer Ricci) is the mother of Tess.
    * Sierra (Bailey Stocker) Mitchie's friend from school.

The soundtrack was released in USA June 20, 2008.

1. We Rock - Camp Rock Cast
2. Play My Music - Connect 3
3. Gotta Find You - Shane Gray
4. Start The Party - Barron and Sander
5. Who Will I Be - Mitchie Torres
6. This is Me - Mitchie and Shane
7. Hasta La Vista - Barron, Sander, Ella
8. Here I Am - Peggy
9. Too Cool - Tess
10. Our Time Is Here (Bonus Track) - Mitchie, Lola, Tess, Peggy & Ella
11. Two Stars - Tess
12. What It Takes - Lola